Myhp.co.za offers you a variety of delivery options, including:
- Door-to-door: Door to door delivery service via our own fleet of vans or via courier for any outlining areas
- Delivery Charges: Spend R600 or more and get free delivery for selected Areas in Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town, if you fall outside of the selected areas or if you spend less than R600, a standard delivery charge of R65 incl. VAT is applicable. National delivery on in South Africa.
- Collection: Should you wish to collect your orders, you can do so from one of our 3 branches. Collection Hours are from Monday - Thursday 8am to 4:30pm and on Friday 8am to 4pm.
- Johannesburg: 14 Enterprise Close, Linbro Business Park, Sandton
- Durban: 31 Fir Lane, Greyville
- Cape Town: Unit B Thor Circle, Thornton
(Note: you will be notified telephonically when your order is ready for collection)
Our payment options are as follows:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Diners Club)
Using the M-Web 'Safeshop' payment solution, you can be assured that your payments details will be 100% secure.
Note: If paying by credit card, you may be asked to supply us with a copy of your ID document and full card number, for verification purposes.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
On checkout, you will be supplied with banking details and a reference number. Once you have made the payment, please send us the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or
086 578 7003.
Goods will only be dispatched once we have received this proof of payment and the funds have cleared in our account, which could take up to 72 hours, depending on your bank.
Cash payments will be accepted for orders up to a value of R2 000 only.
For any orders over R2 000, an arrangement must be made for cash payment.
Stock and pricing
Although we do our best to ensure that the information on our website is current at all times, our pricing is based on the Rand/ Dollar exchange rate. This means that our pricing is subject to change without notice. This also means that should there be a stock or pricing issue that is beyond our control, we may not be able to supply you the item you have chosen at the price you have ordered it at. In such cases, we will do our best to inform you of any issues timeously, and work out a suitable solution.
In the event of a stock constraint (i.e. no stock available), we will do our best to find a suitable alternative product in the same spec / price range for you.
Warranties and Returns
All warranties are fulfilled by the manufacturer. Warranty claims are to be made directly with the manufacturer.
Details of warranty procedures and service agents are available here
You may request to return goods to us for one of the following reasons:
- You are not happy with the type or quality of the goods according to what was listed / advertised on our website
- The incorrect product was supplied to you
- The goods do not meet the specifications described on our website
Should you wish to return an item, please e-mail us at email@example.com within 10 days of receiving the goods.
Unless faulty, goods should be returned unused and in their original packaging.
Should you choose to cancel an order with us or return a product for a refund, we will require a request for a refund in writing. Refunds will be made through the standard payment procedure used by Introstat (Pty) Ltd, and can only be made into a valid South African bank account. We do not make cash refunds.